Career At Nalgonda Sandbox
Join The Growing
Social Entrepreneurship Ecosystem
|| Program Associate
||Any Graduate / post Graduate with excellent communication skills and passion to work with student community and youth development.
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for program management of our youth leadership program (Leaders Accelerating Development (LEAD) Program) in respective regions
- Organize community service and youth development programs for college students
- Collaborating with universities, colleges & educational institutes to introduce the LEAD program
- Recruiting, mentoring college students to support their innovative ideas and solutions towards solving community problems
- Scaling of the program to new locations & colleges
- Promotion and documentation of Innovative LEAD projects
- Building an extensive local network of people like; media, NGOs, community, universities, industries, Government Bodies, etc.
- Support the various fellowship programs promotion at assigned regions
- Excellent in English and regional language communication
- Good in public speaking and networking
- Good writing skills and social media promotion
- Ability to inspire youth
- Willing to travel to nearby regions
2016 - 2018 Nalgonda Sandbox Deshpande Foundation India.